Sunday, June 19, 2005

WOW!!!

[Mood: Extremely Happy]
[Music: Marion Raven - Break You]


Today was one of the "best yet the worst day of life."
Well kinda at least.In the morning before heading to church,I found out I lost my identity card.*Sniffles*
Tht was it.My parents yelled at me all the way from the house to the church.They kept going on and on bout responsiblilty.
Sometimes I really try to be responsible,I really do but I just really sux at it at times.......fuck...
Then my mum went on bout tht this is my last outing outstation with my homies..yada..yayda..yayda...
That will only be implyed for this year anywayz.Thts wht she said last year also.
Then they said tht maybe I won't be able 2 get the tickets for the showcase cause they'll usually ask for ur IC.I was really disappointed when I heard tht but still kept a little hope up.You just never know.......
After church,we come home,changed and headed to J.W Marriot.
There was a few ppl there who were getting their tickets.I was afraid but I went to the counter and they asked for my name,I found it in their list and... Guess wat??
They GAVE me the ticketz!!!!!
I was physced and totally grateful!!
Waited in the line till like 2:45,it was a totol borin wait with my sis(Note to self:Next time grab a fren to bring along)am not being mean or anything but she doesnt even really like Marion Raven,so yeah.While waitin this lady come up 2 me and she asked if she gave me the "meet and greet pass" and I was like no and the she handed it to me and told me 2 wait after the showcase!!! I wanted 2 scream badly but sadly I couldn't.LOL. Then at 3 they showed us in the hall.And then two Hitz.FM deejayz,Junior and Peatro,was just fooling around a while.They had
some autograped stuff they were givin away.Didnt win any though,I didnt try either.Then at like 3 something Marion come.Everyone just went crazy,pushed past the fence and went right in front of the stage and tht included me. LOL Some of the songs she sang was "Here I am,"Thirteen dayz,"Break You" I love tht song!!,and also "End of me."She also sang a M2M song tht everyone was singing along too and the best song of the showcase was definately "End of Me"It was fun to see everyone sing along 2 it.It was a blast!!
It finished at bout 3:45,then I was waitin in the "Meet and Greet" line.They were lettin five ppl at a time.While waitin I met this gurl,forgot her name though,and we were just chattin,then this guy from Sayful and two another girls joined in and we told the guard tht we all wanted to go in at the same time.Just before I went in the room,I was totally nervous.Marion was really friendly and nice.She shaked our hands and thanked us all for coming.Shes really tall though,I felt freakin short next 2 her,hehehe....I asked her to sign my poster,my sisters'and my autography book.She saw tht my book was Cleo and asked if I saw this months issue and I was like yeah.I was just plain nervous.LOL
Then we had a group photo and all!!

Will post the pictures up soon!

Tht was my day,the best and worst....

Totolly weird yet totally aweosme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: