Friday, December 23, 2005

No More...

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Kelly Clarkson - Because of You]

I tried...
I really did,
But it doesn't seen like your gonna change or at least try,
I really am sorry for you,
Just thought you'd like to know.

I alwayz thought you were better than that,
And you were different,
But you're just as bad as all the rest,
Thank for being honest with me.

After all that we've been through,
Haven't you learned anything,
Guess you're just became ever more egositic,
This is definately sad.

I'm really tired of all the crap that keeps happening again and again,
And you could say am fed up,
I really don't mind your ignorance,
It makes my life a whole lot simpler.

I didn't tell you to change your whole self,
All I did say was to think before throwing your words outz,
Guess you'd don't wanna do that,
And am not gonna bother anymore.

No comments: