Friday, March 19, 2010

Walk In Your Shoes

I had to come to realization, a cross path,
I was brought into realization that I can't stay in between and pull you along for a ride,
We've been through a lot and at even at this time as I curse to you face you're stubborn on fighting for me,
I guess it's times like this that shows me again and again what a gem you are,
A gem that sometimes I scratch against sharp rocks and pavements,
A gem that I should really learn to look after better,


I guess you were that helpless,
You would not have gone to that extent,
Though your actions were unreasonable,
I see it from your light,


I hope you learn to know us better and understand us,
Trust us and never doubt us,
We are so much better than this and you know it,
Am sorry as much as you,
I guess feelings do blind you at times,
And I blinded by anger,


Here on I honestly will try to be more understanding,
And learn to walk in your shoes.

No comments: