Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Unwaited Weekend

Am being practically dragged to Seremban this weekend. I purely dislike my dad at this moment. I told him about my plans like about last weekend and we ended up having a head on battle as alwayz...


If you didn't know my dad and I are wayy to alike hence we end up clashing with each other one too many times and my mum being brillant decided to stay clearly out to be safe. Anyways it ended in I can't go to the party cause I have to go to another stupid wedding on his side of the family. His cousin or something..We don't even talk to them very much for goodness sake!! And it went on to him saying I don't care about your plans as long as you stay under my roof and shit. Yes that's my dad the most unreasonable person on the planet.


Am just very unhappy right now


I'm sleep deprieved mostly because I had a marketing assignment last night and reading endless journals is just not fun and Old Town Kopitiam coffee does not do good to my tummy. So I ended up catching up "The Hills". I have no idea why am addicted to the show.


My trip down under is confirmed. I'll be going to Perth and I'll be there for about 12 or 15 days. Either one, I don't remember. And we're going on a road trip. Overnight-ing in a farm inclusive. I so hope I meet a freaking cute 6 pack cowboy:P


Well am gonna clean up my room because my maid elopped and am currently maidless..So not cool!

No comments: