Friday, January 06, 2006

From the top darling!

[Mood: Chillin]
[Music: Blink 182 - I Miss You]


And so the holidayz are over and its back to skool..*sniffles*...I've got loadz of work piled up from last year's left over...and so it's been kind of a hectic week..well actually I've been procrastinating a lotzz....*sheesh*..I so have to start gettin hard workin again...


My current obbession...LAGUNA BEACH!!.....I've seen the advertisment and buzz bout it a lotz lately and so I decided to download an episode and see whts it bout......and wht'd u know...soon enough I was downloading 3 epsiodes a day..am still at season 1 though..never knew they would be so much drama in a teenagers life...guess tht happens when you live at orange county......but I definately love tht show!!


I need to get all this work done,to go out again...so you could say am kinda of grouded in wayz..fuck...I really really wanna go out soon...I miss my gurlz so much!!.....


Gonna go watch a fresh episode of Laguna Beach tht just finished downlading.....
Chowz babes!!

No comments: