Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's been intersting lately...Thank Goodness

[Mood:Sick]
[Music: Backstreet Boys - What makes You Different]

Well I had a darn good weekend.I headed off to "The Curve" on Friday.I'm really starting to love that place.The concept seems a lot like Singapore though but that's cool.Had dinner at this Italian restaurant which was soo soo good.Went window shoppin a bit and headed home.

There was this wedding on Saturday.Woke up bout 10 a.m And by the time I got online,had breakfast and all it was bout 1:00p.m and it was time to leave by then.Time does fly these dayz.The wedding was definately fun..It was nice to see all my cousins and family.

The typical Sunday it was.Had church in the morning.Didn't really go out and all.Stayed at home and was bored as usually....

Today's my sis's birthday.She 's 14 this year.I haven't really gotten her anything yet(:P).But I will soon....Had some relatives over and all....That was pretty much it.....It's been intersting so far and thank goodness......

No comments: