Monday, April 30, 2007

Wanting To Bleed Away

[Mood: Depressed]
[Music: Linkin Park -Numb]


I'm just another one of thoes girls who laughs during phone calls
Forces herself to fake a smile everyday
And then collapse on her bed
And cries herself to sleep


With mascara running down her face;she is such a beautiful disgrace.
With the tears falling faster;she is such a beautiful disaster.







She loved you with all she could.
She made you her life.
She gave you her heart.
Only to have it all hoved back in her face.



Tonight my headphones
Will bring these songs of sorrow.

My sweet therapy.




You told me you loved me.
More than anything.
You said you would never hurt me.
You would never leave me.
Well
You know what dear?
All your promises turned out to be lies.


Just what we all need
More lies about a world that
Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've decieved me
(Evanescence.)





As my eyes open from their state of sleep,
I feel my blood turn into a frozen river.
Nightmares told me
Death was in the air.
A piece of me is gone forever.
Clutching memories held so close.
Repeating words of love spoken too late.

No comments: