Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The River Keeps Flowin

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Avril Lavigne - I can do better]


So my week has started in a totally fucked up note. The same usual thing.Yea...its like a never ending circle....*sheesh*..I have no idea what I would do with my best frenz. Vitz called me at 3 in the mornin cause I needed someone to talk to and was a totally darlin cause he chatted for an hour even thought he was tired and the gf got my sms and called me the first thing in the mornin. She called throughout the day to make sure I was ok. Love you guyz!>3

And therefore I baked after a longtime.My family have no idea about my "baking only in a bad mood" thing.I do bake when am happy but mostly when am upset. They just enjoyed the fudge. That was fun and I felt happy. Bakin alwayz makes me feel good.That nite I was on the phone till bout 4 something in the mornin.

My current tv show obssession: Grey's Anatomy!!
I'm soooo hooked on it.The actors are cool,the story line intersting and has the fair share of drama,and I absolutely adore the intros.I use to collect them before I even started watchin the series.I'm just done with season 1.Season 2 on the way....

At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.
-- "Greys Anatomy

No comments: