Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Song Is Love

[Mood: Painful]
[Music: ColdPlay - A Message]


I have no idea what's been goin on in my head,
Or what I've been thinking,
I just wanted to live it for the moment,
Didn't wanna think bout consequeces,
I wanted to live by the too young to care line,
But my actions seem unexplainable,
But the very intent and the very act of a lie,
I'm not where all that came from,
These are the people that make my world go round,
The ones that keep me sane and are my biggest support system,
The ones that keep on the right path all the time,
How could I have hurt them?
I've lost myself along the way lately,
Losin my principles,
Everything I've stood for,
Disappointed,
That's what that has been done,
Not only myself but the very ones I love,
Such a cold thing to do,
Thise has never been me,
I have never been known for being so cruel,so hurtful,
Knowin deep within that I will have to deal with all this alone,


Broken your trust,
That's what I've done,
Thrown away the faith you've had on me,
Puttin myself in your shoes makes me tear,
There isn't an enough of an apology for my actions,
I'll understand if you wanna stay away for a while,
But am hopin for not too long,
I know my actions were harsh n painful,
But I love you very much,
And am deeply sorry for doing so,
You're like a sister to me,
Alwayz being there and holding me when am in tears,
But lately I haven't been showin how much I care,
I feel the change,
And that its not for the good,
I will do somethin bout it,
And am gonna start with you,
Am sorry for it all,
And I truly hope you forgive me....

No comments: