Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged!

[Mood: Reminiscing]
[Music: Avril Lavigne - I Will Be]


5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG.....
~~Wallet - Never leave home without money
~~Lip Gloss - A must must!
~~Hp-Communication purposes
~~Compact Powder-Comes with a mirror:P
~~Comb-Very handy!


5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE UR PURSE/WALLET....
~~Identity Card - a must...must
~~Cash - Like dUh
~~Calender - For plannings
~~Pics - Looks cute
~~Coins


5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM....
~~My Lappie - My LIFE!
~~My radio - Runs 22 hrs a day
~~My stuff tiger - His very treasured..hehe
~~My wardrobe - Love my clothes!
~~My Cd collection


5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO...
~ GO TO PARIS
~~ Go to Rome - Beautiful history there!
~~ A total beach vaca - I < 3 the beach
~~ Get a tougue ring - Sooooo HOTT
~~ Write a book - Will be intersting


5 THINGS UR CURRENTLY INTO...
~~ Bloggin
~~Music
~~ Grey's Anatomy
~~ One Tree Hill
~~ The person am on the phone with soo much..hehe..


~5 PEOPLE YOU WILL TAG....
~~Sharu - I know you did it...hehe
~~Zim - since ur bored so much:P
~~Rachey
~~Ariel
~~Rita

No comments: