Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Long Weekend

[Mood: Worn Out]
[Music: Breaking Benjamin - Breathe]

The preparations for sports day has been hectic.I tried to get fit in 2 months or so.I started joggin and practicin badminton every other day.I was sore a whole lot but am not sure why but I really wanted to do this.Never been a sporty person n all tht but I decided to give it a go.

I was super nervous the day before n I just knew I was gonna lose.But I was super scared tht everyone would laugh at me or somethin.Couldnt really sleep n I woke up 4:45 that mornin.Got ready,had breakfast and headed to sonya's around 6.We chilled till around 7 somethin n then left to the stadium.Every other skool had their own tshirts and ours was the only tht had diff shades of purple.And we were the most uncordinated one!! Whatmore was that we were the host of the event.*sheesh* Had the march past thing and we were totally fooling around the whole time.Hilarious! There was a few openin dances but the other skools n then we had netball n football.We got to the finals for both but didn't win...we got to the penalty shoot out for football!...I was panickin for the whole day...totally freaked out bout the badminton...chilled till bout 3 n then the game started around 3 somethin.The usual gang were there cheerin n I felt better with all of them there...hehe...n suprisingly I won the first round!!..*beams with joy*...but lost the 2nd cause the constent from the other skool's dad was there...he was totally buddin but whtever! The doublez was intersting.The gf and I bet the first team easily.We were like "wht the hell happened?"..we didnt even practice..haha...n in the 2nd round we were up againsnt....*suspense*...The Racheyz!!...haha...I know!...on skool!...lolz...they bet us n we didn't really care cause anywayz our skool wins...N they did practice more than us..
After that I chilled at Sonya's place..she was sweet enough to let me sleep...was soo wiped out.I slept for an hour n then watched her bro n his fren play Resident Evil 2.I had no P.S 2 could be soo intersting.Reached home around 8 somethin n then chilled with the family.Mum was proud cause I actually achieved somethin in sports for once..she even massaged my damaged ankle!!...Love her loadz!!


Church was the usual.Oh there's this new guy whos started to attend n his sorta cute actually(:P) His 20 somethin but totally doesnt look like it n doesnt really hang around his age group.His super shy n everythin n I havent picked up the courage to speak to him yetz.Workin on tht..hehe...had lunch at an Indian restaurant...went shoppin n got this super cute pants!!! But got into an argument with mummy over a skirt.It was extrmely cute but she made a fuss that is was too short.BLEH.Came home n slept n lazed around for the whole day.


Monday came n I was out for the whole day.Was at Pyramid n all that.It gets sorta complicated here so I'm not gonna go in too much detail.I had dinner with rachey,vitz,kc,eddy,james n nicholas at tht chicken place.Actually kc n I ate at mcdz.Then I hanged with Rachey n Vitz till bout 8.They tried to educate me on Anime but I was just interested in the gay stuff(:P) Then they went cd shoppin.Got home n slept super early.

Was totally lazy ass that mornin n decided to skip skool.I chilled for the rest of the day n did absolutely notta productive.I really hav 2 start gettin back on study mode!


"You're a messed up chick!"
-Vitz-

No comments: