Monday, June 04, 2007

Holdin On

[Mood: Depressed]
[Music: Nada Surf - Inside of Love]


My idea of a good two week holz is goin somewhere or just chillin at home n being dead bored or doin something enjoyable.I had no idea mine was goin to turn into a bitter nightmare in the second day.


My mum found out bout all the hanky-panky thats been goin.N as usual she totally flipped out.There was yellin n screaming for pretty much the whole day.The cause and the source of this happenin is *drum roll plez* ....MY SIS!..I was real dumb to trust her seriously n the only reason she told was cause she got fucked for skool work n to save her ass n make her story seem small she told on me.Yea I sorta do hate her now! My life is in a totally messed up stage now.My mum is in an all lecture mood n everyone else just givez me the cold stare.His been my pillar to lean onto lately n am glad tht his sooo patient with everything.Am currently phone-less n fuckin bored n emo...am not sure if am even goin back to skool n mum's meetin with teacher on thursday.


So its a living nightmare rite now but my darlinz have been steadily on my side n I love them for it! It's so hard to put up with everythin but am at no point of regret n I feel its a just a tough phase thats been thrown at me.I'm feelin so weak lately but am gonna fight to make it through.The consequences are not as bad as before but my parents have "lost trust" in me sorta thing and it's gonna take a whole lotta convincing to get back on their good side.


P.S: Am grounded for another decade I suppose


Life's soooo FUCKED UP!
For the moment...

No comments: