Monday, June 25, 2007

You're The Fallin Star

[Mood: In Love]
[Music: Everything - Micheal Bubble']


Am more cheery these dayz and I find wayz to entertain myself.
I'm tryin to keep myself motivated and pushin towards doin more work.

Went and watched Fantastic 4 that day.It was seriously super cool! I hav no idea whats up with all the bad review but the special effects was great and the story line was intersting. The silver surfer has this hott sexy voice n I think am crushin on him(:P)

Headed for the Edu Fair yesterday.Had a lunch date with daddy and sis.Then dad left to see some stuff and I went on a search to find him.He told me the exit but as usual my sense of direction rockz! And I went a whole round n then found the freakin exit!! His super mean...he saw me go a whole round n everything...*sheesh*...He pulled the whole " I dont know thing" and someone workin with him asked if he was attemptin to flirt with me...haha...I got introduced around and we went to look at Monash after that. This is like my dream college and I wanna go here at least for a yr or two.So maybe I'll do Life a yr or 2 n then finish off at Monash. See how it goes. Also i think am most probably stickin with computer science.It's not tht am in capable of doin math but am goin to try my level best and if it really doesnt pull through then I may consider switchin. So we walked around and he got me hersheys!!...hehe..cookies n cream..cause I've been sorta buggin him for it quite a while..then we just chilled.Met up with my dad and then we got frappucinos and headed home. Had dinner with the family tht nite in association with my grandfathers birthday and then I had my usual phone convo...

I'm tryin to be patient with the current situation.Yes am still in prison but its definately more relaxed than a few weeks back. Now all I need to do it put that dinner plan in action.Then if I have that fixed, everything else will be normal again. Now if only I knew how to bring the idea up to her....

Love is an accident waiting to happen.
Desire is a stranger you think you know.
Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves.
Truth is a game we play to win

No comments: