Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Breakdown

[Mood: Emo]
[Music: Tyler Hilton - You'll Ask For Me]

Its in the breakdown,
Cryin hysterically and rambling bout the disappointments,
Integrity got in the way,
And I felt I got lost from dignity,
There are so much expection and my dreams are high,
Regret scares me,
I don't wanna look back and bury these memories,
I had hopes,
But I can't seem to be keepin up to any of those,
It seems like I've brought down my standards,
Is this what I want?
Maybe but maybe not,
Theres doubt still lingerin,
And my heart sendin me the opposite signals,
Trust,
The key to any relationship,
Built with loadz of work and can be torn down without effort,
I've always had difficulties at this part,
There are people I know I can trust without a doubt,
And then there are those you have no idea bout,
Confused on whats goin on within,
Afraid to be vunerable,
Lookin for the instints,
When it coms down to faith,
How much should be instilled in a person,
If there's seems to be too little, there seems to be a problem,
But if there's too much,
What happens durin the downfall,
The crash and burn
I see that on its way,
It's right around the corner,
Now all I have to do is to push obstacles to delay its arrival,
There's too much runnin on my mind,
I think am too young for such questions,
Maybe it's my fault after all,
I pulled this onto myself,
There is solution to all this,
I bet it's somewhere,
Now all I have to do is go look for it.

No comments: