Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just Let Me Cry

[Mood: Deep Thought]
[Music: Evenescenes - Weight Of The World]

This situation is being really hard on me.N I feel like am just goin to depression or somethin. I'm really startin to hate each day before it even begins. I don't understand why such huge drama for small situitions. It really doesnt make sense. How long are u goin to keep me in? Forcin me to be your fren isn't the best thing, I hope you know that. You can't change who I am.I'm sorry am not what you wanted me to turn out to be.Sometimes I even wander what went wrong but I wanna live life on my terms.Learn my own lessons, pick myself up from my falls n learn to move on. I don't wanna be spoon fed on life. I'm gonna be 18 soon and am sick and tired of being treated this way. I just wanna get skool done with and continue with my plans. But being patient through all this is so hard and am draggin myself each day to make it through. I don't see the point of lookin forward for anything anymore.




Besides that am really confused bout the current situition.This is not what I planned or dreamt for myself. Everything was suppose to come naturally not through a horrible struggle. I was suppose to be the priority not the option. I was suppose to be the first and the only. The one who inspires and makes a huge impact. The gurl who shows you what love is. I just realized that am the 2nd one and its never ever suppose to be this way. The feelings and emotions are there but I can't help feelin that its sooo unfair and this is not what I saw for myself. It really does hurt but am tryin not to think about it. There's nothin much that can be done. Nothing you can do or say can change that fact. I love you very much and I can't lose you. Especially not now and this moment is where I need you more than ever. I can't talk to you bout this cause you won't understand. This is something I must deal with personally and I can only pray that this is horrible feeling will go away once n for all.

Don`t use excuses..
Don`t ask why

It`s just a breakdown.. happens all the time..
So get out of my face - don`t even try..
Youu wanna help me? ..
Just Let Me Cry

No comments: