Friday, June 08, 2007

Misery's My Company

[Mood: Sad]
[Music: Good Charlotte - Misery]


There's good news and theres fucked up news.


The Good Newz: After drama n being emo for 3 dayz.My parents couldnt take it to see me utterly miserable n they were thinkin of talkin 2 him again.So we had this thing set up tht he calls on tuesday mornin before his exams n say tht he wants 2 met them after in the evenin.Then the phone rang and my parents acted like no one called..I kept askin but they acted like notta.Super fustratin n whtmore am the one who set it up!!!! They talked 2 me in the evenin n said they'll agree to us on certain conditions.He came in the evenin n talked to them.His such a darlin!! To come n approach them.We got interrigated n shit.But they asked if we were both serious.We were yeah n we want this.We're not allowed to go out but his allowed to come over anytime! So thts great. But he had to open his mouth n add fire to flame bout my gf!!! I was soo tempted to get the freakin knife from the kitchen.He came with a fren n they had dinner n hanged till bout midnight.It was good.I guess thts one thing settled.


The Fucked Up News: T Ben came on thursday n my mum poured her heart out on how rebellious n uncontrollable n stubborn I am.hahahaha.Riteeee.Okies maybe thts partially true(:P) So am gonna be tutored n wont be goin back to skool till bout next year.N I'll only come for test n spanish.FUCK!!!!!!! Also am not allowed anywhere near my gf.As though thts ever gonna happen! Whtever.But am really gonna miss them soo much.N I really dread seein my mum for the whole damn day.It gets annoyin after a while speacially her naggin.So am gonna be totally isolated n am only gonna be able to communicate with him but his gonna be busy with his own thing so yeah....


I'm pretty much alone at the end of the day.But nothing is gonna keep me away from my darlinz.They're like family to me! But this is my last year of high skool n I never thought it would end in such a fucked up note.Everything is just sooo messed up.I just feel like gettin away for a while n forget bout everythin n just live.Even its just for a day.


I need a getaway,
From all this misery,
Guess independence starts from here,
I'm just drownin n out of breathe,
Someone save me.


-Walkin down this empty roads alone-

No comments: