Thursday, June 14, 2007

LoveStoned

[Mood: Cheery]
[Music: Dashboard Confessional - Stolen]


I've been doin more work than usual.

He keeps me motivated.

How?

By remindin me of the joyz thats gonna be in college.

I'm still confused on what course I should take.

Totally stressin on it..*sheesh*

Waitin for the Edu Fair to come around

Am grounded for quite a while

Rottin n fuckin bored

Am online wayy to much

He amuses me a lotz

I'm being emo to much

Can't blame me..You will be to if you were in my situition

3 hours of tuition is no joke

I find pigeons adorable

I wish I could fly away from here

Badly needin a piercing n soon

By next year around this time I would have a kick ass belly ring

I need to do more Math...And I mean really LOADZ MORE!

I wanna earn 18,000 by the time am 27

I'm gonna go have lunch nowz

~She's dancin in the sky~

No comments: