Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Comeback

[Mood: Bored]
[Music: R Kelly ft Usher - Same Girl]

I'm grounded from the internet so I hope that explains the lack of updates.


I'm on serious probation...so tht means am home bound for a while.


College courses are drivin me mad!!


Parents want me to do computer science n I dont!!!...I wanna do somethin in Business or HR


Maybe I'm just gonna find some rich dude..get married...n live in the Carribean Islands!


I suck at math honey!!


Either its Life or Monash...Advantages at Life is that I get to go to Melbourne,


I'm dying out of boredom at home


Goin 2 skool 2moro!!!


I miss Kc n Vitz loadz!!!!


Also everyone else 2!


I'm workin a whole lot at harder at home..maybe cause there's fuckin notta else to do


Abel n I spend too much 2gether..its weird...it's like standard 1 again where he bullys me...*sheesh*


I hav effin no idea when I'll blog again


I miss my lappie n the internet


I'm gonna update myself on the music world


Loadz of Love

No comments: