Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

[Mood: Thoughtful]
[Music: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie]

The endless tale...well more like the endless drama.I think this is finally my stop and off i go.It's been really hard on me for the last 2 months.A crazy emotional rollar coaster n huge decisions had to be made.I guess that comes along being 17.You have to be mature n take responsibilities and just know whats right for you

So I've had made my decision and it's over now.It would have been a year and half offically today not counting the additional 2 yrs of courting.I wouldn't say it's been super easy on me lately n no am totally enjoyin the new found freedom you would say.It's not been an easy decision but after much thought n consideration I've come to this conclusion.It's for the best on both parties n I know its gonna be another emotinal turmoil from here but what has to be done is done.I don't regret anything or have hard feelings.I've learned so much in the last 3 yrs n have experienced life's most beautiful gifts.I've grown so much as a person n I'm who I am today cause of it all.This huge decision is me just being a big girl now.

The reasons behind this decision is hard to explain but this is where my heart is leading me.I never meant to hurt you or use you.It's just the way Nelly Furtado puts it...Flames to dust...Lovers to Frenz....All good things come to an end.Definately a sad ending to another teenage love tale.Like I've said to you before your first love never usually works out.I think its some sorta curse that's been around for a while.

Each day is an adventure am embracing.This is life and everything happens for a reason.Well am off on another journey down this windy road.I'm ready to stand on my own now and I feel stronger than ever.Another experience added to my book.

I hope you know,
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
The path that I'm walking I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown,
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

I've found Out That Music does Indeed heal the soul

No comments: