Monday, August 13, 2007

The Reunion Weekend..!

[Mood: Bored]
[Music: Lil Mama - Lipgloss]

After 2 months I finally had a good time with my besties and some frenz.This was a very needed outing n was totally unplanned.

On Saturday I invited Kc to go to City Harvest n well eddy invited himself along.So I went to Daniel's place n we went to get them n went to church.Reached there late and the place was packed.Thank Goodness we got sittin n John decided to join...I was suprised he came to church on Saturdayz but the guy had a hidden agenda..I sooo knew it!!..haha..We left early cause it was already 8 somethin.We headed to pyramid cause Daniel needed to get somthin done to his hardrive.We ate at Mcd's cause everywhere else was super packed.Then we decided to drop at Ken's party.Wantin to crash in style cause the party was suppose to be for 5 to 10...n it was already 9:30.....we went to the supermarket to get Vodka and thankz to the stupid rules they have there, they close the alchohal section at 9.How the hell do they expect to sell alcohol tht way????....Ppl dont usually get their alcohol so early..*bah*...so we headed to Ken's and made a pit stop at 7 eleven to get beer.We nearly left Daniel's bro there..haha...n we were super noisy n seriously Daniel's bro is peverted in way...will not go into details ya..lol.


Got to the party n Ken was gettin outta the house with a water balloon..apparently they wanted to hit us when we arrived bu failed to..Thank God!....So vitz comes out as well and me n kc were already squellin.It was such a nice reunion!!! I seriously missed Vitz n he was whinin bout how he hasnt seen me in 2 months n we have to catch up on 2 months of huggin...haha...we hanged at the party for 10 minutes n then decided to chill at Asiacafe and some of the guyz wanted to 24 there.Everyone left with us n we were goin crazy in the car..blastin music n goin crazy.Got parkin super fast which is a miracle at tht hour at tht area.We went to check out the CC n found Bryan,Nicki n his bf there.Nicki was totally showin off his eyelids n how pretty there were.They do look pretty cool...So we chilled n drank.Then we had to leave at 12 so shared hugz n goodbyez n headed home.Daniel was such a sweetheart to chauffeur us around all nite.


I had a fuckin good time and I bet its gonna be more of this since am gonna go there on Saturdayz tht am free n Kc agreed to this as well.N maybe we could met up with Vitz after tht.It was fun...


Well my parents just left to Aussie n am already bored!!..*bah*...Oh yeah rachey got picked for NS so am freaked out now! I hope I dont get picked cause am in no shape for outdoor activities n I hate livin in the freakin forest!! I will not survive even for a week....thts for sure...*sheesh*....well am gonna catch up on Grey's Anatomy before the new season starts....Am finishin Season 2 up and startin Season 3...I plan to finish it up by this week..Hopefully!

No comments: