Saturday, August 25, 2007

As Time Passes Me By

[Mood: Laid Back]
[Music: Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone]

It has been sorta laid back lately and you could say I've been on vaca.Wakin up at noon n chillin out.Hangin on the phone a lot, thinkin too much n a bit of studyin when the boredness get to me.

Went to Ikano the other day.I lovee tht place.The displays are soo pretty n I've already picked my bed n some bedroom decorative for my new room.I'm definately gonna hav that hangin curtain thing on my bed.The pole's with the curtain hangin from them. It's gonna be in the red n black theme. Had lunch there...they have one of the best coffees around btw!

Parents came back on Tuesday with every kind of chocolate you can think off but Hershey!! I was super pissed till Kc reminded me they went to Aussie n Heshey is a product of the U.S!!...*sheesh*...yes am blur on most occasions. They got me some stuff from Giordano.It was real cute tops. Oh n I ever so smartly asked for licorice n it tastes absolutely AwFuL.Bluek! N thank goodness mum remembered my gummi bears.Though they're not exactly bear shaped...haha

Kc was tellin me bout the fireworks competition on Wed.So we decided to go check it out.It was real good. The whole sky was lite up n it was super pretty... It was Australia's team that day. I felt like a lil gurl again.Gosh do I miss those dayz.

We're goin again tonite casue my parents found it ever so facinatin.I'll go check with the gf if she's goin as well.Off to check out Newport Harbor n catch up on The Hills.


Cioz!

No comments: