Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Don't Blame You For Being You But You Can't Blame Me For Damn Right Hatin it

[Mood: Confused]
[Music: Ashley Angel Parker - Let U Go]


Was watchin this flick a few dayz back and I realized something.Being in love in a relationship just isn't enough.You should be compatible and have at least a little similar character traits. If the other person is the TOTAL oppossite of the other.Than theres bound to be trouble.If there's loadz of love but uncompromisable principles.It's better to just let go.That's the best thing to do even if it hurtz like hell....time alwayz heals it all anywayz.I was readin Seventeen the other day that its best you take the amount of years of your relationship and put into months.It'll be the right amount of time for you to heal.Well that's what the experts say anywayz...


I have this crazy urge to walk to the middle of the street and scream at the top my lungs.Mostly curses..bet that will bring some sorta satisfaction.I fuckin need to scream!! Or maybe I need rain and music.I alwayz thought tht would work..never actually tried it though.The only problem is finding a water proof music player...*sheesh*....I do not feel so sane at this moment.The need to do something drastic is strong...thts alwayz bad.I'm startin to hate a few things rite about now.


I need to talk to someone soon.I'm really losin it...!!

No comments: