Saturday, August 04, 2007

Faith!!...Where Are You?

I'm trying to make the best of it all.The situation and the misery.Everything happens for a reason and am a huge believer of that.Sometimes we don't understand things and we may not see the real truth behind it all but I know my heart knows me best.I'm trying to be happy but my heart is punishing me.Maybe I don't deserve to be happy and am so afraid of karma.


There has to be something out there to make me feel alive again.Cause nothing seems good enough to look forward to. I'm feeling more lost than ever at this time.This time given to me and situation at hand maybe a road of self discovery.Oh maybe thats what I want to believe.


Currently my music is my refuge.I may seem ok at one moment and the next am soaking my pillow with my tears.I think its a breakdown or a turning point.Whatever it is,its driving me crazy.My brain doesnt seem to wanna shut up and I havent had proper sleep for ages now.I wake up at nite with awful thoughts and I stare at the ceiling praying to fall back to sleep.I can't seem to talk this out cause it maybe misunderstood.


Well I'm gonna try to fight through it all and find strength somewhere along the way.
Oh faith where are you when I need you the most!

No comments: