Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nobody Believes Me When I Tell Them You're Outta Your Mind

[Mood: Pissed Off/Fustrated]
[Mood: Hilary Duff - Stranger]


I utterly refused to believe anyone.I thought my intuition new better and my heart knew the terriotory it was going to go through.I'm the kind of gurl that doesn't really listen to other people's insticts.I seem to like learning the freakin hard.Yes am very stubborn in nature.So therefore I jumped into one of my predictions. Today I learned something to new about that "so called perfect prediction".More hurtful thingz seem to be added to the bleeding scar.Absoloutely Perfect.I just found out the truth bout certain thingz.Unconsiously I looked through and bumped into this.Maybe somehow I was meant to find out.Gosh was I effin blind!!!!...I knew it all along but trust.Trust is what killed my insticts.Solid,rock hard trust! The kind that cannot be moved even with most utterly obvious proof.

Oh how was I soo wrong darlin!
Just like all your kind.Seemed great but not so great after all.I just never so it comin,now this explains all the disasters that happened one after the other.And here I was all cheery n happy.Thinkin its a dream come true and even through all the mess; Patience carried me through.There's really no more tears to cry.Yes it did hurt like hell but then my heart just said..."you knew its comin".Guess it was just a matter of time.It just seemed to darn perfect anywayz.

This whole thing is gonna take a really long healing process.It has messed me up big time.I've lost myself along the way and its back to the roots from here.I'm never gonna trust so easily again thats for sure.I'm never gonna open up like I did and became so vunerable.Definately am gonna be soo much more cautious.

It's Gonna Be Down A New Road From Here

No comments: