Friday, August 03, 2007

As The Darkness Linger

[Mood: Misreable]
[Music: Carrie Underwood - So Small]

The dayz have been lonely,
I don't know what I believe in anymore,
Somedayz I just wanna lay down n die,
On a search for my principals,
And readjusting those unbelieable ones,
Will I ever smile again?
Will I ever know what joy means?
My tears are my best friend,
But this is what I wanted and the consequences I will face,
It may take years,
But what is said n done come outta me,
Lonely dayz,
Hearts bleeding,
Purposes gone,
Is this what we're in this world for,
To love,get heart broken and bleed to death,
I don't seem to have any answers right now,
But I feel my loneliness will take me a long way,
This is what I've alwayz feared,
But I'm facing in everyday,
The truth is...At the end of the day...You're alone.

A million people maybe by your side,
But when the sun goes down and the dayz excitement fads,
Misery and sadness is your company,
They're mine anyway,
Mornings are meaningless,
And my nights are filled with tears,
Someday hope will find its way back into my life,
Thats what I believe in,
The question is....
When?

No comments: