Wednesday, August 08, 2007

She Drowns Herself Into The Music Just So She Can Escape This Reality

[Mood: Inspirational]
[Music: Fall Out Boy - The Take Over,The Breaks Over]

Attention center stage ! ! !
We got a suicidal star.
Another tragic case;;
No more than a broken heart

Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make-up, listen to love songs --
I smile and feel good because I know that love still works,
If not for me, at least to others.

I'm the kind of girl that falls into her music
Dives into a scene
And runs away from love

Life doesn't give you the people you want.
It gives you the people you need to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you & to make you into the person you were meant to be.

"I wish it could just be simple,
Like a retro pop song. 'I want you to want me.' BOOM. End of story.
We all want to live happily ever after.
But its never really like that, is it?"
[John Tucker Must Die]

Everything happens for a reason.
People change so you learn to let go.
Things go wrong so you appreciate when things are right.
You hear lies to learn to trust yourself.
& Good things fall apart so that Better things can fall into place.

No comments: