Monday, August 06, 2007

As Time Goes By

[Mood: Lazy]
[Music: James Blunt - 1973]

My weekend has been quite decent.Nothin much has happened and I think I'm letting time heal it all and am giving myself some slack.I'm letting myself breathe and start enjoying life a little here and there.

Friday was spent watchin tv all day.....I watched "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants"....Its a seriesly nice story and yes it made me tear a lil...when it comes to gurlie movie like this it makez me tear n shit...*bah*....I was super emo all day and I spent the whole afternoon drownin in tears and ended up with a killer headache.Took a panadol n slept n then definately helped the headache and the depression mood. Went for prayer meetin at nite and then a total pig out session after tht.That was fun.

Saturday...well I have no idea what the hell I did but it went by fast.I did a bit of work and practiced for church since I haven't played for like 3 weeks and I was so afraid I forgot how to play...haha..paronoid!Spent the rest of the day on the phone with gf.I felt so light hearted after tht.A good heart to heart talk alwayz does it!

Church was casual.A bit of drama but I think am pulling myself together pretty well.It's definately not easy but am gonna stand on my decision this time and am slowly feelin stronger as a person.Well thts tht...Went to Summit after tht..parents needed to get some stuff there and then had lunch.Came home and watched 'Monster-In Law".....hilarious yet very prediactable but it was enjoyable I would say.Oh and recently I've been hooked to "Ghost Whisperer".Jennifer Hewitt speaks to ghost and shows a whole lot of cleavage while doin so...haha...yea its a hott show but no thts not why I watch it though am seriesly considerin the possibility of switchin my preferences from guyz to gurlz but thts still in consideration...Chilled with music after tht and daydreamt a whole lot.That got my mind cleared.

A new week is about to begin and I so need to go on hardworkin mode.I plan to do 10 books this month and I think its highly possibly cause I seem to do more work than when I went to school.So I guess itz back to the books for now...


She misses him& still cares so much
But it just doesn’t feel RiGhT [Anymore.]

No comments: