Sunday, September 23, 2007

For The Sunlight Is On The Way

[Mood: Lazy]
[Music: Sara Overall - The Real Thing]


It still hurts,
Everything that was,
It hunts me in my dreams,
And strangles me in fear,
I'm dying to get rid of it,
But it all comes back in the most unexpected times,
I keep running away,
And I feel its footsteps right around the corner,
I never wished for this,
How did I seek this out?
Or did it come and embrace me?
I'm lost on how to get away from it,
But the question remains how,
It plays in my head like a mix tape,
And there are dayz I just want to burn them,
I wish for so much,
I wish for happiness and smiles,
And just when I've thought I've reached,
I fall,
It's like am back to where I started,
Lookin for the road to go on,
Will someone point it out?
And soon....
But I feel it,
And my heart says patient,
For the sunlight is on the way.

No comments: