Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lookin For A Way To Waste My Time

[Mood: Hyper]
[Music: Avril Lavigne - Falling Down]


This week has been un-usually quiet.I've feelin horribly lazy these days and been paying less attention to reality.I have no idea why but am in total daydream mood lately.*Bah*


I got the cold n been usin it as excuse to sleep a whole lot more...haha..Had youth at church on saturday and then the gf invited me to her place for her mum's birthday party.After much persuasion my mum let me go.Headed there at aroun 6 something.We totally pigged out.Her mum cooks real well btw.The fruit salad was lovely! We chilled by the pool and catched up on everything from skool stuff to boyz to vitz....haha...btw dear we miss u!!!


The rest of the weekend was a breezy.Got more boxes for moving.Even empty boxes are freakin heavy...wht more packed ones. The thought of moving hunts me.I've got sooo much stuff and wht more am the kinda of person tht keeps stuff for sentimental reason (:P) Example I have broken bracelets n worn out bags cause they were my fav when I was 8.So yeah you get the pic. I need to do a clean out before this move!


Went to Subang Parade with mummy today.It was sorta a mum and daughter date.It was pretty fun actually.Since we havent had one of those for ages.We went shoe shoppin and I got a pair of heels.Then to the Body shop for my face wash.The lady at the store practically tried to sell us the entire store...a very effective sales person...haha...Oh n I sooo hav to get the perfume from there...It smells soo sweeet!!..I <3 smellin like candy! Then I was buggin mum to get me cheese cake for I've been cravin for it a while now...actually am alwayz cravin for cheese cakes...*bah*...So we went to Secret Recipe n had cake and coffee and a good gurlie talk.Everything from frenz to boys....I think mummy n I are becomin good gurl frenz..hehe..


Am soooo freakin worn out!
I've an english test to do.


I've got 2 science alternates :(
I hate science!


I'm want a black mine dress!!!


My fav hoop earings broke...arrrgghhh...I'm super upset


I hav to go earing shoppin at Mid valley


I'm gonnna get black oversized shades!


I feel loved!


~XoXoXo~

No comments: