Monday, March 09, 2009

A Lovely Public Holiday

[Music: Kate Nash - Merry Happy]

It's been a slow day. Woke up around noon and tutored my brother. His having exams this week. Gosh APIT is like some serious prep school! The 7 year old's have about 6 subjects. And their scope for exams are rather insane. What happen to "A for Apple"!! *sheesh*

I got plainly drained. Cause gettin my hyper brother who alwayz seem over-sugared to concentrate was just soo tiring. I took a nap and was awoken by Chel. She was craving for pizza and asked if I wanted to go for dinner. Actually I volutered to cook dinner but managed to bail and got ready in 10 minutes! That's seriously a record for me..haha

We headed to pyramid.Seriously I feel like I live in Pyramid lately.Especially with working there n all. Then somehow her craving went from pizza to pasta and we went to Italianease. Ended having having lasagna. Rachel's friend is a waiteress there. Chatted with her for a bit. She was explaining to us pay wages and what she's suppose to do and all. Maybe I'll work there for my next break. Seems more challenging than at a retail store.





After dinner, we went to catch a movie.
We watched:



Movie was good! I soo have to get the book. Jennifer Aniston looks kind of old though. Guess her age is finally showing. But the story was lovely. Being a dog person, I ended up crying quite a bit and thank goodness I wasnt alone..Chel ended crying as well..lol..To the point, that a couple sitting next to us was like"Omg they're crying" Yea it was that obvious!


After the movie, we bumped into Abel. He needed a ride home. headed to my house.They came in for a bit to meet my dogs. My chihuahua wasnt in a very photogenic mood though. He didn't wanna pose for Abel.Haha.

I really enjoy lovely gurlie outings and relaxin dinners!

xoxo
-Izzy-

No comments: