Saturday, February 28, 2009

Grocery Shopping and an Attempted Walk

[Music: Fall Out Boy - America's Sweetheart]

It's been a lazy, slow paced saturday

Dad dragged me along for grocery shopping. We went there with 5 lists. I had no idea we needed sooo much stuff! So we split up and manage to do the whole thing in an hour.How cool is tht! And I manage to sneak in extras as well. Haha...Though I kept callin my maid every 5 minutes to confirm stuff. It was just so tiring...I don't think I like grocery shoppin very the much...

Got home in the evening and was suppose to help Chel to look for Jeremy but cause of transport issues..I ended up taking Rocky out for a walk.And yes it's his first walk ever!

It turned out to be more of drag the dog across the park. He refused to budge. He was terrfied of the wind and boys riding around in bicycles...So he ended up getting carried around...so much for getting an exercise

I couldn't help myself :D


I'm currently cravin for peanutbutter and jelly!

Onto raiding the fridge

xoxo

No comments: