Friday, February 13, 2009

And I Thought

After the long job hunt...

I FINALLY got a job!

At British India.I applied at Mid Valley but the HR guy was nice enough to get me a place at Pyramid.I was suppose to start last Monday but thankz to the chickenpox, I started today.

I took the bus there! Gosh I was super paranoid. I was afraid it was going to go to KL Sentral. I was going through the conversation am gonna have with my dad in my head about how I ended up there. Got there in one piece.But I was a tiny bit late.


Got there and the met the manager. His still guy with amazing legs..seriously! Like his skinny jeans totally showed it off..Met the rest of the workers..some of them don't seem too friendly though..

The manager showed me how to iron stuff and all. The store has this very relaxed vibe. Like they play fusion music all day. Sort of zen in a way. The prices of the clothings are rather insane though. Like the cheapest shirt is over 200. And this is not some major designer either..Goshhhh..No wander not many people walk in...

Got done with my 4 hours and dad came and got me. Am seriously sooo dead tired...

I know I was so physed to get a job but am not sure how many of this kind of dayz I can take..

Just got a call from Chel.Apparently we're going to Petrosains 2moro! Haha..leave it to her to come with such awesome plans :D I guess I'll come up with some awesome excuse for work tomorrow..And it's only my 2nd day...


Change of plans: It's pyramid now

*bah*


That means I have to work but am soo gonna bail early..
Thats for fuckin sure!


-Izzy-

No comments: