Friday, February 20, 2009

My Sense of Direction is Rather Awesome

[Music: A.R Rahman - Jai Ho]

I was catching on lost sleep when I got a wake up msg from Thiru.And it ringed that I was suppose to met him at 12.Haha. Got ready in a hurry and gave him directions to my place. My sense of directions can be sort of cacat sometimes..see my Bm lessons are kicking in!..haha..anywhoos somehow he ended in the Digital Mall..My fault laa..I got confuzzeled on left and right..But he doesnt have to know tht :P...Somehow he managed to find it in the end and we headed to Mid Valley.

Since it was lunch time, the place was utter havoc and it took us forever to find a parking. We were both starvin so headed to Subway for lunch.I've sooo been cravin for it lately.I love their bbq sauce! We chilled there for a bit and headed to the cinema to check out movies. Gosh the line at the cinema was long as well...thats Mid Valley laaa..

After hearing the constant buzz about the movies and its constant wins at all the awards shows...I sooo wanted to watch it! And also I've been stuck to its soundtrack for the last few weeks.M.I.A is definately has this cool electronico/rap sound. I mean I got Ben and Prem stuck on "Paper Planes" for the first semester.Lol





Usually Oscar nominated films are a disappoitment to me.Not all are great as the critics say.But I really L.O.V.E.D this movie!!!! The child actors were amazing. And some of them were from the real slums of Mumbai! Dev Patel is sort cute in a wayy and is quite good as well. It's just that she didn't really have that much dialog. It was really a simple story but it showed life in a part of the world that many people are intrigued by. Very the interesting. I shall not spoil it too much for you.But DO go check it out if you havent!


Went down to the basement after the movie and we got lost..but thankz to my awesome memory! We manage to find the car after 10 minutes or so.Got caught in the 6pm rush hour. I got home nearly at 7. Thankz darlin for the time out! I had a terrific time!

Had instant noodles...my current craving!..that's all I wanna eat these dayz and settled to watch:








I ended up crying buckets!!! I had no idea it was such a lovely romantic tale. The songs were good, the way they remixed the classics and the dance scenes were superb!
Nicole Kidman was seriously freakin hott!..haha..my gurlie crush moments ppl :P

I've been on a download frenzy lately. So am looking for any good movies that I've missed before and lately. Recomendations anyone?


I'm off to check out the Oscar list to see if I missed anything else thats awesome..

xoxo
-Izzy-

No comments: