Monday, February 09, 2009

Behind Closed Doors

I was so sure of the vaccination...even though I got it years back..I can't really remember exactly..I really thought it was a 100%. So I went around boasting about my extraordinary immune system...even though i was going around college.

Big Mistake!
Gosh am sooo gonna kill you Huzni...!!!!

Apparently the vacinnation is NOT 100%. Its 99 point something...rawr!!!!!!

So now I have the chickenpox. Yes I know it's better if you would have gotten it over with when you were young but thanks to the immunization I got the mild version so it's not that bad.

I'm currently being quarantined in my room.Food gets set up and water. I'm only to go out to use the bathroom..even my baby is not allowed near me!!!!! Gosh what he forgets me or thinks I hate him cause I keep chasing him away..Everytime he comes near my room and just stares at me...I wander what his thinking..haha....My dad is taking huge precautions cause my brother and sister hasn't gotten it yet. It's been 5 dayz....5 very looong dayz...Enrique has been my only friend.Thank God his very entertaining. So that's why you might have seen me online for slightly under 24 hrs.I've been piling up on the DVD's.Whatever lame ass movie I can find that is bearable.

I went to the clinic on friday and the doctor said it wasn't going to be bad and didn't give me much medication but the next day proved likewise so I prescribed myself some antiviral with the help of Google which turned out to be a darn good thing cause it dried up real fast and now I don't look too dott-ish.

Movie recommendations anyone?

-The Quarantined Gurl-
xoxo

No comments: