Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Up and Abouts

Well I finished finals a couple of weeks ago and been bumming at home a couple of weeks more. I think I really need a job or something but am plainly lazy and therefore am draining my bank account slowly but surely..I wish I had a money tree in my backyard or a job I could go into when I was in the mood for


Finals were stressful as usual and I nearly got sick..So close!..Results were fine and as I was head on determined to move in the HR course which is under a different associated uni. A British one. The brilliant counselor who took off without my knowing who took me forever to find gave me false hope and ended up my dad taking over the whole situation. Seriously my dad is best at getting stuff done in a jiffy! I love him for that besides the fact he forgets he gives me allowance money and gives me more:D..Ended up talking to the dean and after clearly stating they have very incapable stuff, she said I have to take year 1 again cause the subjects can't be mapped and shit. Like hello! It's a freaking business program not doctorate. All business programs have the same first year subjects. What more she tried to make it seem like it was my fault that I didn't get in contact with anyone on purpose!! She really ticked me off la. If my parents weren't there, I would have seriously slapped her. Even when I stated that I might as well switch colleges, she didn't give a damn. RAWR

Therefore I ended up applying to INTI. So yeah, I'm most probably gonna be an INTI student in September. New environment, new people, new classrooms, same old awesome lunch places!, oh and the awesome possum boyfriend :D..haha..

Oh am leaving to Aussie in a couple of weeks btw. So awesome chocolates, yummy white boys and lovely cheesecakes and pastries, oh sweet wine...HERE I COME...

Lovez.

No comments: