Saturday, October 01, 2011

Here's the Weekend

I'm suppose to spend my weekend assignment-ing. However I spent it eating and watching a movie with the boyfriend. Dream house is really good btw. It's a thriller that made me tear! And today I decided to start watching this:
It's a really good comedy!!!..Like it has the whole"One Tree Hill", Grey's Anatomy narration thing that I love as well as the way it's shot it really different. Therefore am hooked to it and download it while doing my assignment. How brilliant am I.

It's Thanksgiving tomorrow and am guessing only at my church. However I wanna cook but can't thanks to my assignment. Therefore I'll just make peach cobbler and make myself happy. I so wanted to make a full blown meal. Am bummed.

Well that's my weekend for you.

No comments: