Monday, May 30, 2005

Being weird is what I do best.....LOL

[Mood: Bottled Up]
[Music: The Killers - All The Things I've Done]


"This earings are so very cute."
"One is longer than the other and also they are different patterns."
"But I love them.."
No way am I letting u buy those,ppl will think something is seriesly wrong with you."
"I dont care when others think!"
"You're still NOT getting them.I dont understand why you also want to look weird"


And so I didnt get my earings.*Sheesh*
Mummy always has to be so fussy bout stuff.She hates it when I shop for"weird" stuff.
She always goes on about how everyones gonna say things and all.
When I dont care wht the hell others think!!
*siGh*


Sunday was spent at Midvalley.Shopping around and having lunch there.
Went 2 my aunt's house after that for dinner.
That was preety much it.


Saturday was planned to go watch Star Wars.But I only ended up watchin half of the movie,cause there was a stupit power failure.And so I have to go watch it again!!.Yeppie!!
Christensen Hayden is soo very HoT!!! Am only intersted in Star Wars now cause of him..LOL


Theres some English work I have to attended to....

No comments: