Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Drama-less

[Mood: Peaceful]
[Music: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams]

There are never times in my life where there is absolutely no drama,
Its always one after another,*siGh*

Lately the weirdest things have been happening,am trying to figure out wht in the world is going on.....Some ppl around me are predictable and some just arent.
I feel like forgiving and yet I dont.
I dont even know if this stuff is real.
I think I need an inteperator to follow me around.
That would make my life a whole lot easier.

The emotions that I 've been having for this few weeks,
are slowly fading,
Thank God!!
I can go on at last,without feelin broken or shattered,but I still do feel bruised though
But there is no more loneliness,no more crying,no more weeping in a corner,no more thinking back,
The past is the past and I guess it should rarely be thought of,

*Sometimes I feel like laying down and dying,thats when I need u...*

No comments: