Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Casual

[Mood: Carefree]
[Music: The Killers - Mr. Brightside]

Today was very casual,woke up at 8 something,did some studying,
Mummy had to go out somewhere,so I was put "in-charge",in other words,I had 2 babysit.
And trust me,babysitting my brother is no fun.Not only he doesnt sit still but hes so demanding,always wanting something.*Sheesh*
My 13 year old sis is absoultely no help at all.All she does is sit and watch music videos.
And mummy blames me for her physcotic music obessions.

American Idol finale was on 2day,my favourite is definately Bo bice!!
His hot (yes I know his kinda old) and his a rocker!!
Rockers rule!!
But I have 2 admit Carrie is good too.She sang "Angels brought me here"
It was really sweet.

Am addicted to Vanilla Coke Ppl,
I've been drinking too much of it,
LOL
Bet vanilla coke doesnt do tht much harm as coke,
At least I think so...

Downloading more "One Tree Hill" episodes cause I missed the whole first season,
*Sniffles*
The damn downloading is taking freakin long though,
I've gtg check on the downloading...

No comments: