Sunday, August 21, 2005

Lyin' on the outside

[Mood: Shattered]
[Music: Diana DeGarmo - All I Never Wanted]

I guess I just have to accept reality,
I wish at times tht I can't feel,
Wht the hell did I do wrong?
To deserve all this crap.

Maybe I was a monstorous person in my before life,
But I dont believe in tht stuff anyway,
I just can't figure out what I did wrong,
No matter how hard I try.

Thts why I love day dreamin so much,
It makes me feel safe,
I hate myself for fallin for you,
Its my stupit mistake anyway.

Here I am once again,
and am broken into pieces,
Well am kinda immune 2 this anyway,
I wander when will all this happen yetz again.

You were all I never wanted,
But why in world do I still want you?
You were my nightmare by day,
And a dream by night.

I may smile on the outside,
But am shattared on the inside,
I dont' want you 2 know am hurt,
Cause you don't really care anyway baby.

No comments: