Thursday, August 25, 2005

Everyday is going by

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Gavin DeGraw - Follow Through]

Well ppl I've been kinda busy these couple of dayz,sorry for the lack of updates, so heres a quick recap....Monday I went grocery shoppin with my mum and..it was fun....by the time we came back,I was so fuckin dead but it had fun speandin time with my mum.....On Tuesday,I just stayed home and in the evening,went 2 Swensen and had the earthquake...love the ice-cream there speacially the rum and raisin flavour....the rest of the week went by the usually way......borin...

Today there was some stuff at church and all,went there at like 9 something and came back at 3.Am feelin dead nowz...its gonna go on till Saturday but am havin a good time.....but I guess I'll be whinning for the next couple of dayz....

Btw am thinkin of changing my blog's skin again...why'd u guyz think??

Ps: Vitto I know waca gonna say...."wht the hell is wrong with you??" aint tht rite dude....LOL

No comments: