Friday, August 19, 2005

You make me wanna LA LA

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Ashlee Simpson - La La]

Went outz with a couple of frenz 2day to watch "Herbie" with my sister,my pet sis and a couple of their frenz taggin along.It was really fun and all.A gurls day out thing."Herbie" was such a fun movie.A typical Disney thing but it was sweet.The car was just really adorable.

I have to admit am a Lindsay Lohan fan too.Her movies and songz are cool.I still do like Hilary too.Both of them are good at what they do........ I guess.

At nite I watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with my parents.It was just so fuckin' cool!!! I totally Loved it!! I read the book also so it was just so cool watchin the book you've read .The star of the flick was definately Johhny Depp,and so he has been added to my favourite actor list.Most of his flickz have been really coolio.His just so damn talented and not to mention HOTT.I just had so much fun watchin this flick.

It has been a great day....after such a looooong week...BAH....

No comments: