Thursday, September 01, 2005

You're speacial to me and I think you know that babe...

[Mood: Very Much Confused]
[Music: Howie Day - Collide]

This must be some bad day or somethin'
Cause its been so darn confusin',
I miss you,
Do you know that?

Do I still mean somethin to you,
Cause you alwayz have,
When you asked me if I was alrite,
I answered the truth,after such a long time.

I don't wanna see you leave just like that,
After all we've goin through,
I will not survive...
If you leave.

I always will care for you,
You have the gift of makin me laugh while I cry,
I don't know anyone else who can do that,
And that makes you ever more special to me.

What you said today stung me,
I felt numb for while,
I coudn't feel anymore,
I've no idea how that happened.

I pray that one day,
I'll see you a few years from now,
Happy and all good,
That would be one of the best dayz of my life babe.

No comments: