Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Your gasps was carried by the wind

[Mood: Dreamy]
[Music: Marion Raven - Little by Little]

I was glad we've come this far,it looked lovely out here.We've gone through much and learned a lot from each other.But though the place looked beautiful....there was this lake by the corner that didn't blend in.It looked weird and it slightly freaked me out.I just stared at it but looked away quickly.But you took a longer glance at it and you were just a bit too intersted in it.I noticed the way you were lookin but I just kept quiet.You walked into it and checked it out.It seemed so harmless then,so I just watched you from a distance......

That was until you started drowing,you started to slowly sink and I heard your soft gaspings.The sounds of your gasp was clear against the soft breazy and I ran to ur side.I was startled at the sight of you.I reached out my hand and tried to grab yours but you refused to grab hold.I started cryin and screaming at the same time,beggin you to take hold of my hand but you refused.....and so I just laid there by the lake's bank for dayz,my arm streached out to you, as I watched you slowly being overwhelmed by the water.Teary eyed I told you how much you meant to me and how much I cared for you.As you saw me crying and my tears flowing freely,I think,maybe,just maybe you realized how much I cared because you slowly started reachin for my fingers.....

I was glad to see you holdin on,even though it was just a little,I was happy you kinda did want to be rescued.I know it will take time before you reach for my whole hand and hold on to it.It will take a while before you decided throughly that you want to be rescued..until then I'll wait...... cause I wasn't willin to lose you than and am not willing to lose you now......

No comments: