Wednesday, September 28, 2005

To appericiate...alwayz

[Mood: Upset]
[Music:Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses ]

We should always be grateful for the dayz we live,
And we should alwayz show the people around us how much we love them,
For we will never know what dayz have in store for us,
Gratefulness and love must alwayz be remembered in our daily lives,

I can never bear the thought of losing a love one,
I can't even imagine what kind of state it will leave me in,
I will alwayz remember to be thankful for my life
And to tell everyone in my life how much I care for them.....

"To my dear friend Rita,Am so sorry upon the departure of you father.
You are a very strong person and I admire you for that,the way you are going on with your life is increadible.Continue going on with life and alwayz be strong.For your father is in a better place.And alwayz remember,am here for you.With lots of love...."

No comments: