Friday, September 30, 2005

Here I go again...

[Mood: Excited]
[Music: Mandy Moore - Cry]

I went 2 skool today and I had a total blast.It was a really good day.And the most unexpected thing happened...you'll just never guess....I think good frenz can't stay away for long...lolz...and I can't keep enemys anywayz....lol.....everyone was in a very happy mood 2day and even teacher Ben wandered why.I was there till about 5 something.Feel kinda of half-dead now.But I had a good time.

Thingz have been kinda of chaotic around me lately.My head going in all kindz of directions and thts causin me 2 give ppl some fucked up ideas to.......*siGh*....and everone around me have arived to a conclusion tht I am indeed mad.

I think now,rite now,I know what I want and that is to be with a certain someone again.We started out really good friends and I guess feelings grew along the way but we kinda messed it up...more like I kinda messed it up......and then I thought he was gone.But at times I liked being proven wrong and I was thankful this time I was.His alwayz been kinda speacial 2 me and this time I think maybe..just maybe..am in love again....

No comments: