Sunday, October 02, 2005

My sunshines all around...why cant you see??

[Mood:Crazy]
[Music: Backstreet Boys - Climbing the Walls]

I wanna be the only one,
Is that too much to ask,
I want you 2 be mine,
My one and only.

Have you just decided to surrender?
After all the shit that you've gone through,
Did you just decided I was the one that was gonna save you?
Didn't I tell you this would happen babe.

Am the physco going out of control,
And there doesnt seem to be an end to this road.

Look out your window,
And you'll find my sunshine all around,
You drive me crazy and you make me feel speacial at the same time,
You screwed up idiot.

I've become undiscovered again,
I didn't do anything right than,
And I feel am making mistakes yet again,
But why do I still want you,
Have I gone mad?

No comments: