Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Now am standing in the cold......

[Mood: Upset]
[Music: Backstreet Boys - Siberia]


For all times for ego to take over,
This time theres no one else to blame....
How could I have lied to you?


I've alwayz cared about you,
And I'll alwayz have your back,
Not speakin to you kills me,
And you ignoring me,drowns me with guilt.


I've never said 'I love you" wihout meaning it,
But why did I pretend??
Am still trying to figure that outz....


I've alwayz feared telling someone the way I feel,
Fear takes over just by thinking about it,
All wounds start hurting again,
And that's when I decide to pretend.


As I held on to my covers,
And closed my eyes,
All the thoughts of you flowed through me,
I cligged onto my pillow as tears flowed from my eyes,
And I cried myself softly to sleep,
Hoping that this will turn out to be a bitter nightmare.....

No comments: