Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Don't Try this.....

[Mood: Sick]
[Music: Danial Powter - Bad Day]


You've alwayz been my shoulder to cry on and to lean on
And I have no idea how you can make me laugh when am in tears,
I can't lose you,
For I don't know what I will become of me if I do,
So hurting you is out of the picture.
The scars you've left still hurt,
And I think the many times I've hurt you still sting,
I regret the day I left your side,
For I left a part of me with you,
And tht was one of my biggest mistake,
Why do you alwayz hide the way you feel?
I wanna see you the way you see me,


I thought my heart would have an answer for this,
But I think this is just far too diffult,


You're different from the other,
Your words captivate me and drown me at the same time,
I have come down an unknown road and there seems no way back,
There are no detours or shortcuts,
This time am real sure....
Don't catch me as I fall,For am falling too fast....

No comments: