Monday, October 03, 2005

Round and round,here we go again

[Mood: Blurry]
[Music: N'sync - This I Promise You]

Well a few dayz back I thought I knew what I wanted and then I didnt,
and now I think I know again...damn...all this crazyness just gotta stop and I hope soon.
When we are faced with choices in life,we alwayz have 2 choice the right ones cause they'll end up effecting us,moulding us to wht we will become.
I've been through a lot this last couple of dayz and its been mad.
One part of me ones to just have fun,go around..... jumping the words"Whtever will be,will be" and the other side of me keeps saying "Listen to your heart,it will show you the way"
I don't want to hurt anyone,I really dont.I don't want to lose anyone either.But curiosity confuses me and am afraid will lead me to the wrong path.
I know wht I want but I do wander,is having too much wrong,will it mess me up.

It seems so harmless.Kinda of right in a screwed up way.
If I explain my situation to someone,they'll say the right path is so clear.
Its rite before my eyes,I know,but from here,its wht I choose......

No comments: